Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago we ordered a 2020 Limited. We did not want the moon roof or second row captains chairs, but we did want leather-so the Limited was it. We also wanted the 2020 instead of the first year 2019.
Dealer told me yesterday that the order is in the process and is scheduled to arrive some time in August. It is hard to be excited and patient at the same time. Not anything we can do about it but wait

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just leased a 2019 Limited, 8 passenger, leather seating, with no moon roof. It's a fantastic car! We intend to buy it at the end of the 36mo lease.

Excited for you, hope the wait is not too long!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered my MY2020 Touring on 5/30.

I just contacted my dealer and he said it had an ETA date of 7/20... I’m leaving on a road trip on 7/12. Hopefully I get some good news before I leave and I can use the Ascent for the road trip.

·
Registered
33 Posts
A couple of weeks ago we ordered a 2020 Limited. We did not want the moon roof or second row captains chairs, but we did want leather-so the Limited was it. We also wanted the 2020 instead of the first year 2019.
Dealer told me yesterday that the order is in the process and is scheduled to arrive some time in August. It is hard to be excited and patient at the same time. Not anything we can do about it but wait
Congratulations! We didn't want the moon roof either, but wanted the bench seat and leather and are loving our Limited! The wait is worth it!

·
Registered
205 Posts
And on a note about the “lane centering” the car has the rest of the system with all the lights and the centered green light but it’s not enabled. So it may be a future update for the 20s.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Subaru appears to have initial quality issues according to JD Power. Nothing that can't be fixed under warranty. Just aggravating to have to deal with.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree, there were some scuffs and scratches that they took care of right away when I pointed it out. That and some excess grease in the sunroof tracks, but other then that, everything has been great

·
Registered
205 Posts
Will be nice when they fix the software bug on the new radio. It doesn’t change the input volume to the amps on the HK now. It changes the level of the amp and it’s one of those “networked” type setups. At lower volumes you adjust than it turns down after a second or 2 with a “stepped” feeling.

·
Administrator
10,955 Posts
And on a note about the “lane centering” the car has the rest of the system with all the lights and the centered green light but it’s not enabled. So it may be a future update for the 20s.
Those are the Eyesight monitor lights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts