Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the 2020 Ascent this past Saturday to make it our 2nd Subaru. Totally satisfied with the Forester; completely problem free for the past 2 years and 38,000 miles. A couple of bumps in the road already with the Crystal Pearl 8 passenger Limited Ascent. More on that in the proper forum later. Overall, I'm almost overwhelmed with all the features of the Ascent. I think it would be easier to learn how to land the Lunar Lander, after looking at the THICK owner's manual. And after reading some of the other stuff in this forum, my head is really spinning. Seriously, I know I'll learn the features of the Ascent, but there IS ALOT to learn on these technology filled cars. Great forum here and I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing a little bit about the Ascent.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
1,539 Posts
The first step relative to the manual...download the PDF version. It's searchable. Put it on your portable device and then you can leave the thick stack of manuals at home in the "library" for quality bathroom reading. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts