Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
12,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a short little few mile drive on the ocean beach at Democrat Point in Robert Moses State Park with my 2019 Subaru Ascent Touring. I'm aired down to about 15-16 psi. The beach portion is sped up 4x.

The Ascent handled it like it was a regular (albeit very bumpy) road. Amazing job!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SubaruAmbassadorRobert/posts/2170072729700407

·
Registered
219 Posts
Robert, What wheel tire combo did you end up with? I am thinking of winter tires for Wisconsin winters. But, with global warming changes, I may need tornado tires.

·
Registered
12 Posts
just to confirm, you did mention on the other thread that you have a 17" tire?

Also, which trim did you get? i am comparing bw getting premium-8 then add mooroof or limited. However, they add a 20" which need to swap out for thing like you do. Any suggestion?

tks.

·
Administrator
12,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice video.. i bet the jeep around minute 2:30 said... what the **** is that car doing on the sand
I got quite a few impressed looks, lol!

·
Administrator
12,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just to confirm, you did mention on the other thread that you have a 17" tire?

Also, which trim did you get? i am comparing bw getting premium-8 then add mooroof or limited. However, they add a 20" which need to swap out for thing like you do. Any suggestion?

tks.
It's a Touring. There's an entire post with all the info on the rims and tires, someplace... let me know if you don't find it, and I will search for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's a Touring. There's an entire post with all the info on the rims and tires, someplace... let me know if you don't find it, and I will search for it.
Found it. tks. I impress with the set of wheels you get that. It shows what I can do when i put on those 18" for the off-road trip to hunt for landscape. :) (save the 20" for city drive)

Nice shot on the other post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.