Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just picked up our new Ascent. My main reason for checking this site out was to talk about the use of WDH for towing. I have an R Pod 178 and can't wait to take it camping with our new Ascent. Friday I get my hitch installed at the dealer and will be going out soon. I have also sent an email to Subaru customer service to see why they don't recommend WDH with anti sway. Any RV dealer is going to recommend that you have that installed when towing. I will post when I get an answer from them.
Attached are pics from our first road trip to Douthat state park here in Virginia. Thanks for the add!

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congrats! There are several posts on towing. You might want to use the "Search" box BUT, use the drop down arrow and then select VB Search rather than Google so that it will search this site. With CWP as your "subject line", I doubt people that can answer your question will click on it. Good luck to you, it's an awesome vehicle! (See also Facebook Group "Subaru Ascent" - there are two of them, one public, one closed)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I have searched the site and read links on towing. Once I get my hitch installed I plan to take it out on a test drive and see how it does. Thanks again.. This is a very helpful forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts