Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a set of take-offs, wheels are excellent with no curb rash. The tires have less than 250 miles. Comes with OEM TPMS.

Wheels must be picked up in NYC, I am not willing to ship.

Price is $500 Firm. Non-negotiable.

Thanks

·
Administrator
10,947 Posts
If you're trading up to all terrains, then, I hope to see you on some of our MtnRoo Tri-State adventures! You'll have a blast!!!
(if you do join, make sure you tell them I sent you, and, don't forget to scroll down and agree to the group rules - FB kinda hides them on mobile, and people get denied for not answering)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're trading up to all terrains, then, I hope to see you on some of our MtnRoo Tri-State adventures! You'll have a blast!!!
(if you do join, make sure you tell them I sent you, and, don't forget to scroll down and agree to the group rules - FB kinda hides them on mobile, and people get denied for not answering)
Thanks for sharing Robert. I am interested in doing some soft-roading at some point! Would this group be appropriate for a super novice?

·
Administrator
10,947 Posts
Definitely! I make sure that there are plenty of events for novices and we help teach people along the way.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ascent Limited
129 Posts
Thanks for sharing Robert. I am interested in doing some soft-roading at some point! Would this group be appropriate for a super novice?
If a 73 year old with a stock Ascent can come back from a ride unscratched (both me and the car) you can do it :D But I must admit I do have some jeep off-roading experience under my belt. Good group of people to ride with. You will enjoy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.