Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Abyss Blue Pearl
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've owned a different brand for many years, but after difficulties with their most recent generation of mid-sized SUVs, I sold it back to them and bought a new Ascent Limited. We'd planned on the Touring because I wanted the ventilated seats, but after driving the Limited I fell in love with the bench in the middle. With our dog, his kennel and gear for long drives, this configuration will work well for us.

Everything is working well so far. Every manufacturer has their own quirky way of doing things, but the Subaru operation is fairly intuitive. No real issues so far.

Looking forward to some friendly conversations with other Subaru owners, I definitely have some questions!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Crossover suv

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Abyss Blue Pearl
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice color. Black interior?
It has the tan interior. My last car had black which is not always comfortable in Phoenix. The tan makes the cabin seem bigger to me and I hope it will stay a little cooler.

It will probably get dirty but we have appearance protection on it so if I can't wipe it off, someone else will have to I hope :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yeah too bad. I originally wanted that color or red but they all had tan interiors. I'm not a fan on tan interiors. I got kids lol. Enjoy your ride

1 - 4 of 4 Posts