Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays to all! I’m hailing from Virginia and super excited to be joining the Subaru community. I technically don’t have my Subaru just yet but it should be arriving tomorrow Dec 26. After months of research and reading reviews I decided that the Ascent would be my next car. I ordered the Touring trim in white. I have a family of two kids and we are constantly taking trips and my Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is great for gas but I wanted something with more space. After months of comparing between other three row vehicles like the Explorer (We actually leased it for a while), Highlander, Pilot, Atlas, Durango, Pathfinder, Santa Fe, and Soronto, I just kept going back to the Ascent. My sister owns a OB and loves it and the brand. Honestly for me what won me over were the Safety features and what you get for what your paying. A lot of those other brands in order to include the Standard Saftey and advance technology that Subaru offered even at the base models you have to pay for higher trim levels. I’m so excited and hopefully I should be picking up my new car very soon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great to hear you will get your Ascent today. You will like it as same with me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts