Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

ONe of the things my wife and are consdering in ouur long process of getting a new car is that the ascent does not have a 360 Camera. But we say that on some trims there is a front view camera , but does this same camera come in the TOp level touring. Can any of you who own or know about this give me some details on the camera setup for the different trims. The one we drove had the camera in the rear view miror. BUT no 360 Camera like the Atlas or the Toyta or now the new Telluride

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,215 Posts
The front camera is only available on the Ascent Touring. There is no 360º camera available presently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can someone explain to me then how the front Camera will dispaly? Can it actualy display on the Rear View Mirror? But then it also displays on the Front view display above the INFOtainment.....?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,215 Posts
Front camera displays in the information window up on the dash. I don't recall it being available on the rear view mirror...which makes sense since, well...it's not a rear view. :) (But I could certainly be mistaken about that...I don't have mine yet) The rear camera up on the lift gate on the Touring "replaces" the mirror when its in use. (not talking about the backup camera which is separate)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts