Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for images of the Subaru 18" wheels to compare colors. Per parts.subaru.com, There are 2 options for the 18" wheels:

28111XC01A in STERLING GRAY METAL

28111XC00A in SPAKLE SILVER

I own an Ascent in Magnetite Gray, and would like to compare the two and also solicit suggestions. I may also go the spare tire steelie route as this is for a snow tire set.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem with the internet is that you really can't tell the tone in a response for help. you never know if someone is trying to help, being sarcastic, misunderstood the question, or got sidetracked. For example,
A link really without any context even when clicked does nothing to answer the question. I have been to the site many of times, in fact it is where I got the part numbers to begin with. It obviously just shows a BLACK spare wheel setup, neither of the specific wheels in question. It only furthers the stereotype/joke that the "N" on Nebraska's helmet stands for "knowledge". Maybe in future, the link will update to show the true images in question, but for now it is worthless.

So, if anyone would like to contribute something of more substance, please do. Others may be wondering the same. I have made my choice for the time being in going with the spare wheel. It is cheaper and I really shouldn't care if they get messed up for the 5000 miles they will be on the car over the next 5 years.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The problem with the internet is that you really can't tell the tone in a response for help. you never know if someone is trying to help, being sarcastic, misunderstood the question, or got sidetracked. For example, A link really without any context even when clicked does nothing to answer the question. I have been to the site many of times, in fact it is where I got the part numbers to begin with. It obviously just shows a BLACK spare wheel setup, neither of the specific wheels in question. It only furthers the stereotype/joke that the "N" on Nebraska's helmet stands for "knowledge". Maybe in future, the link will update to show the true images in question, but for now it is worthless.

So, if anyone would like to contribute something of more substance, please do. Others may be wondering the same. I have made my choice for the time being in going with the spare wheel. It is cheaper and I really shouldn't care if they get messed up for the 5000 miles they will be on the car over the next 5 years.
I was genuinely providing you help with and getting you images on what you've posted.

BUT THEN...you go on to insult me and mask it as a joke. WTF?! Really?

Don't just go on putting people on blast because they couldn't read your mind on what exact info you want versus what you wrote.

A simple reply with further explanation would've sufficed....but instead you act like a entitled child going on an ad hominem rant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.