Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am addicted....My name is Alton and I am addicted to my Subaru Ascent. There, I said it....I have driven over 1,000 miles already!! I LOVE it!! I am still getting use to the CVT. I am a REALTOR in RVA, and I have been making up places to go when I have had some spare time! I hope this vehicle will be a long lasting one, as this is the first new car I have ever bought, and I keep cars up to around 200,000 miles. I have a 2002 Camry SE with 162000 miles on it that I am going to try to drive some to keep miles off of my new Subie.

If anyone wants to start a support group thread on here for those who may have new addictions, let me know!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Just service the cvt fluid every 60,000 at your dealer. Know that it has two differentials front and rear that need gear oil serviced every 60k and all 4 tires must be identical no replacing two tires at a time. You’ll get 200k easy sticking to that.

Also turbo engines do not tolerate poor quality oil!! You need to be religious about proper oil change cycles. The toyota won’t care if you miss an oil change the turbo Subaru will bite your wallet for a big bill if you miss an oil change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts