Subaru Ascent Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have done a few different builds a week ago and still no coupon. Tried multiple email addresses as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone else tried to get the $750 Chase Bank coupon? I read a previous post saying that they may not be giving them out anymore. I'm thinking about buying my first Subaru but I'm trying to find any extra discount that I can get since I don't qualify for any loyalty coupons. I built the Ascent online and am waiting (hopefully) on the $1,000 coupon. I have emailed with a Subaru Sales Rep at a local dealer and he wasn't aware of any Chase coupons for any Chase members. I called Chase and the customer service woman I spoke with didn't know what I was talking about. Any other suggestions?
It is too late, sorry. The promotion ended March 31st. They shut the web site off. Those that had the coupon got an extension until May 31st.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It worked for the SoA website sending me a coupon. I got an email today for $1,000 off the purchase or lease of a new Ascent.

Thanks for the information about Chase Bank guys. I figured I missed out on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My wife and I test drove an Ascent Limited today and it was fantastic. They had a Tungsetn Metallic cleaned out for us to test drive. I didn't like the color much online but I liked it a lot in person. We may start email negotiations for the car soon. Thank you to everyone in this thread for discussing the $1,000 coupon. It's burning a hole in my pocket right now...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wonder if the coupon has to do with location. Has anyone received the coupon from NY. I am going to do another build and pick a dealer in a different state. I am 10 minutes from CT. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, I am NY also and no luck. Just tried a build with a Texas zip code. I will follow up if I get a coupon.

Do anyone who has a coupon, what zip code did you enter?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I knew they were going to send me a discount coupon I would have been more careful about exactly what I did. I also did go through COSTCO and got referred to some dealers through there and gave my e-mail address. Did the same thing through Consumer Reports Online. Maybe one of those worked? I just checked all the options available to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I finalized my purchase of a new Ascent today. The dealership let me use Costco pricing without going through the online process and then they accepted my $1,000 coupon at the end. It was very easy. The salesman seemed happy that I had the coupon. This has been the easiest car buying experience.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I am NY also and no luck. Just tried a build with a Texas zip code. I will follow up if I get a coupon.

Do anyone who has a coupon, what zip code did you enter?
Finally got the coupon doing a build with a Texas zip code! Now just need to call for the loyalty coupon and get things moving along. Coupon is good until June 30th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
no luck getting a 1000 coupon. A few days ago I tried a dealer in WI close to where I live. Then I tried a dealer in TX as others have mentioned that and no luck either.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts