Family Hauler - Subaru Ascent Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Family Hauler

I'm in need of a family hauler that isn't a van. The Pacifica is an option if I really can't find anything else, but a three row SUV just looks so much better. There's a few seven seaters out there like the Buick Enclave, Nissan Pathfinder, etc. So I'm doing some research before making a final decision.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 12:16 AM

Pacifica is actually a very good choice and if you value luxury to any extent, you might find yourself going for that over the Ascent. Why the big difference in choices from some true luxury vans to this?? Its not the sort of comparison I thought would happen.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 12:38 PM

Have you taken the Pacifica for a test drive or anything yet? From what I heard and seen, when it came out it was a game changer and was making headlines for a long time being praised.

A van is quite different from the Ascent though, but I agree, the Ascent looks much better.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobaRoo View Post
Have you taken the Pacifica for a test drive or anything yet? From what I heard and seen, when it came out it was a game changer and was making headlines for a long time being praised.

A van is quite different from the Ascent though, but I agree, the Ascent looks much better.
Not a normal comparison but they are high end compared to SUV's and Van's, they will seat about the same amount of people, pricing should come in somewhat close to each other. If the Ascent isn't as luxurious as its concept is made out to be then... it could be dropped from a comparo like this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 03:41 PM

Probably have a very good amount of more room in the Pacifica and it'll probably be a lot more comfortable too. They also have a hybrid option for it'll be really efficient.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page