What Color Are You Thinking Of? - Subaru Ascent Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-11-2017, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

What Color Are You Thinking Of?

Of course we haven't seen what colors are available yet for the Ascent as we haven't even seen a production model but which color are you looking forward to seeing and potentially getting?

I'm always a fan of white and Subaru's Satin White Pearl paint is a huge hit for me especially seeing it clean and in person. Looks so velvetty if that makes sense.

What are you guys thinking of?
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2017, 06:51 PM

I always liked Tungsten Metallic but never thought any current Subaru wears it properly. Now, with the Ascent we have the perfect pairing. Its a color that takes on more of a premium feeling tone so you can see where that plays in here.

The Outback is one slight exception but still not good enough:

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

Hm.. that's actually a different color than I was expecting but a good one nonetheless. It's a great color that would probably hide scratches and what not pretty well as well. With the larger size of the Ascent and more of a boxy type of look, it should work quite nicely.
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-24-2017, 05:50 PM

I've always hated the generic white, silver, black paints as they make my car infinitely harder to find in a crowded parking lot. Hopefully, Subaru will offer a few of the more colorful paint options for the Ascent, mostly red or blue and maybe even forest green.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2017, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

Do you think they'd have a World Rally Blue option for the Ascent? That'll definitely ensure you stand out as that's quite the iconic color that you see and not very common to see in parking lots by far.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobaRoo View Post
Do you think they'd have a World Rally Blue option for the Ascent? That'll definitely ensure you stand out as that's quite the iconic color that you see and not very common to see in parking lots by far.
I love this color, not sure how it would look on this though. I really like most of Subaru's blue colors over the years, I assume they will have some shade of it.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-27-2017, 02:38 PM Thread Starter

Can you image and STI version of the Ascent. World Rally Blue, Gold or Black wheels, and a hood scoop like the originals had LOL

Now that would stand out in a parking lot for sure haha!
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-27-2017, 02:47 PM

That`s too sporty of a color to use here, instead they need this as an opportunity to bring forward some higher end colors. Maybe on an STi trim WRB will work but not on any regular trim.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

What sort of color would you consider a higher end color? @Familyrally
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobaRoo View Post
What sort of color would you consider a higher end color? @Familyrally
That beige offered on the new Outback is what i'm after currently unless someone can show me something better. If not that, then black will be it. Both give that high end feel.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page